The act of laying on plaster with a trowel

Grandiloquent dictionary. 2006.

Look at other dictionaries:

  • Trullization — Trul li*za tion, n. [L. trullissatio, from trullissare to trowel, to plaster, fr. trulla a trowel.] The act of laying on coats of plaster with a trowel. [1913 Webster] …   The Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • trullization — …   Useful english dictionary

  • trullisation — [tʀylizɑsjɔ̃] n. f. ÉTYM. 1691, trullization; lat. trullissatio, de trullissatum, supin de trullissare, de trulla « truelle ». ❖ ♦ Techn. Travail à la truelle de l intérieur d une voûte …   Encyclopédie Universelle

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”

We are using cookies for the best presentation of our site. Continuing to use this site, you agree with this.