A person who studies hummingbirds

Grandiloquent dictionary. 2006.

Look at other dictionaries:

  • Trochilidist — Tro*chil i*dist, n. [See {Trochilus}.] One who studies, or is versed in, the nature and habits of humming birds, or the Trochilid[ae]. Gould. [1913 Webster] …   The Collaborative International Dictionary of English

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”

We are using cookies for the best presentation of our site. Continuing to use this site, you agree with this.