To spill liquid, or to transfer liquid between containers

Grandiloquent dictionary. 2006.

Look at other dictionaries:

  • jirble — /jirˈ or jûrˈbl/ (Scot) transitive verb and intransitive verb To pour splashingly or unsteadily ORIGIN: Imit …   Useful english dictionary

  • Call My Bluff — infobox television show name = Call My Bluff caption = format = Game show runtime = 30 minutes creator = starring = Robin Ray Frank Muir Robert Morley Joe Melia Peter Wheeler Patrick Campbell Robert Robinson Arthur Marshall Bob Holness Alan Coren …   Wikipedia

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”

We are using cookies for the best presentation of our site. Continuing to use this site, you agree with this.