To smear with grime and mud

Grandiloquent dictionary. 2006.

Look at other dictionaries:

  • Jarble — Jar ble, v. t. To wet; to bemire. [Prov. Eng.] Halliwell. [1913 Webster] …   The Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • jarble — North Country (Newcastle) Words to wet, to bedew; as by walking in long grass after dew or rain …   English dialects glossary

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”

We are using cookies for the best presentation of our site. Continuing to use this site, you agree with this.